- 1972 - First production performed by Peter Cummins at The
Pram Factory,Carlton, Melbourne, Australia in March .
- 1975 - BBC radio production, Jack MacGowran directed by
- 1976 - Performed by Max Gillies, Melbourne.
- 1979 - Productions in Richmond and Baltimore, USA.
- Late 70s, early 80s - Two small productions in London
- 1985 - Performed by Bruce Spence in Sydney and Canberra.
Directed by the author.
- 1987 - Shanghai People's Art Theatre production in
Mandarin. Played to some 500 Shanghaiese a night for six
- 1988 - Giessen, Germany. Directed by John Willett.
Performed by a German actor who happened to be a dwarf.
- 1989 - New production for World Expo Festival, Brisbane.
- 1990/91 - New production by Max Gillies Melbourne, Sydney
and ABC TV.
- 1997 - Melbourne production by Greg Carroll and Peter Hosking opens
25 years to the day from the first performance by Peter Cummins.
- 1998 - Carroll/Hosking production tours to Adelaide Fringe Festival
- 2002 - Carroll/Hosking/Hibberd production plays at Belvoir St Downstairs Theatre,
Sydney (30 years to the month).
- 2007 - Carroll/Hosking invited to perform at 35th anniversary of Stretch
and 40th anniversary of Hibberd's first production which opened the Melbourne La Mama theatre.
Back to Home Page